| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kurgan in November is cold at -6.4 °C (20.48 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched. A paltry 27.2mm (1.1in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 7:31 long and the longest day is 9:11 long with an average length of 8:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Kurgan November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kurgan, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kurgan:
- Ivdel', Russia - 649.1 kms (403.4 miles) NNW
- Cerdyn', Russia - 758.5 kms (471.3 miles) NW
- Biser, Russia - 522.4 kms (324.7 miles) NW
- Perm, Russia - 626.6 kms (389.4 miles) WNW
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 333 kms (206.9 miles) WNW
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 331.4 kms (205.9 miles) WNW
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 491.6 kms (305.5 miles) WNW
- Sadrinsk, Russia - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) WNW
- Ufa, Russia - 616.3 kms (383 miles) W
- Krasnojarsk, Russia - 532.1 kms (330.7 miles) SW
- Turgay, Kazakhstan - 661.3 kms (410.9 miles) SSW